The furnishings in any church go beyond the pews. They include the chancel furniture, podiums, light fixtures, flooring, and even acoustic tiles. Balancing today’s liturgy and planning for tomorrow’s needs while keeping with the style of your existing architecture is fundamental to a restoration.
That’s why we offer:
- Redesign and remodeling of sanctuary and chancel furniture
- Designing architectural lighting plans, including new light fixtures
- Acoustical ceiling and wall treatments and sound systems
- Furnish and installation of carpet, marble, and ceramic tile
- Furnish new and refinishing of wood flooring
- Furnish and install metal kneelers with pads and preformed cushions for pew seats and chairs